Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

Mini update

Wood did, in fact, pitch today. He went 5 innings, allowing 3 runs. Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Also, I forgot to mention below but, I saw "The Office" last night on NBC and thought it was pretty good. I'm not sure why people are so down on it. I think it has a chance to be an excellent show, given some time to grow.

Speaking of NBC, Zach Braf from NBC's "Scrubs" has a blog of his own. And you know what I noticed? One entry alone had 1500 comments. 1500! Now, I haven't even had 1500 visitors - total, let alone comments. So people either need to get visiting or get commenting. Because I may not be as funny as Zach Braf, have my own sitcom, or a critically acclaimed movie, but that is no reason I shouldn't be just as popular as him. So come on people, show the world that I am as beloved as Zach Braf.

Comments:
Ok Jason...here's your comment:

3 runs in 5 innings...sounds like Kerry's Back!
 
I was just thinking that it was a miracle he was able to chuck the ball 60'6"
 
Hard work is one option...but I was thinking more along the lines of getting my own hit NBC sitcom. I shall call it: "Fermi"
 
Oh Fermi would be a great show. I alredy have a season written in my head. oh it could be great.....

comments +1 ...does this count if it's from your wifey?
 
Consider I am counting my own comments, I'm going to have to go ahead and say yeah, your comments count (just like Ohio votes!)
 
Great blog.
Compared to this, mine blows.
This is what I WANTED my blog to be. I think I'm going to stop blogging and just read yours every day.
It's better, and less work.
 
Well...thanks. I would actually recommend against doing that and my reasons are twofold:

1) I finally put your link up (A Season with the Cubs) and I would hate to have to take it down already (I don't like extra work)

2) I actually like your blog quite well and it even came up while I was talking with my wife as we were running past Wrigley (the post about the sod). I tried to comment on it, but blogger was down.

I think everyone thinks someone else's blog is better. I read Desipio's Media adventure and it is much funnier and better written then mine. Oh how I hate them (*shakes fist in rage*).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?