Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

No Mo JoBo

It's being reported at Cubs Fan Nation and The Cub Reporter thatESPN 1000 is reporting (hows this for reliable) that little JoBo has taken a liner off of his pitching hand. He has a broken bone in that hand and will be out for around 2 months. I have yet to see this confirmed in real print, but news travels much faster by word of blog than in print.

This is obviously terrible news and I am really sad to see that Borowski is going to miss so much time as I was counting on him closing things out for us. Now, with Hendry will have to make a trade, or Dempster/Latroy will have to take over and neither option excites me. I think there is a pretty good chance that we will see a trade before the season starts.

I will post an update when/if this story is corroborated in print.

Sorry everyone...the hits just keep coming

----------***UPDATE***------------------------------------

(9:20 AM) Aaaaaaaaaand...confirmed!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?