Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

Thoughts while seeing how many Girl Scout cookies I can shove in my mouth

I was going to blog some last night, but my cats were just sitting on the coffee table and staring at me. Frankly, it was kind of scary. I thought they might be planning to go for my jugular, which would have been rough. Especially since the one cat is de-clawed, so she would sort of have to saw at my throat with her little kitty paw.

Luckily, they didn't attack, so I'm going to attempt blogging again tonight. I've looked around, and the cats seem to be out of sight.

An Iranian woman is seeking a divorce from her husband on the grounds that he is smelly. With that, I am going to go take a shower (no seriously, I am).

... ... ...

Alright, I think I'm clean enough now that I'm not in eminent danger of the wife leaving me.

Interestingly enough, I'm actually currently reading one of George W. Bush's favorite books. I'll give you a hint: it doesn't have a King James version.

Can everyone just agree that the Rapture is upon us when "Wife Swap" on ABC is not the even the worst show on TV about trading wives.

(editor's note *8:05AM*) There's comedy, there's high comedy, and then there's me blatantly ripping off "The Sports Guy". I'm going to go light myself on fire now. Oh well, there's worse people to steal from than Simmons. Oh, and on another note, he's also secretly embarrassed to like "The Bodyguard," an awful movie that I can't help but watch. And in case anyone is wondering, yes I am curently wearing a dress, and yes it does make me feel pretty.

Jon Stewart is my personal hero.

mmm...Thin Mints

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?