Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

What's wrong with the Cubs?!?

oh, wait, sorry. Reflex. Turns out, I don't really have anything to bitch about regarding the Cubs right now. I feel like I've lost my purpose. I'm adrift in a sea of Cubs' success.

Tough pitching matchup tonight (tough for the batters, that is) as Big Z goes for the Cubs against Big P (Brad Penny, that is). Game time 9:05 and, although that is well past my bedtime, I will try and catch some of the game.

Great article over at Goatriders as Tyler Blezinski of Athletics Nation reveals why Billy Beane is the great GM ever. Check it out and get back to me with 200 words on why Jim Hendry is still better (although "just because and stop asking so many questions" is just as acceptable an answer here as with parenting).

If you haven't checked it out yet, go ahead and take a look at History of the Ancient World, Part I. If you have read it, you should probably read it again as you may have missed something. I will post Part II when that is up.

Other than that, I have nothing much to say. Things are happy with the Cubs and I hate to jinx that, so I'm not going to say anything about any inning-way reak-stay, even if it has reached four games.

Comments:
"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about penny stock software so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?