Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Saddam likes Doritos?

I'll get back to the Cubs soon, I promise. But first, Saddam likes Doritos?!?

Go ahead and file that under "things that annoy me."

For me, being a poor grad student, Doritos and Froot Loops are luxury items. In fact, this is true of all junk food. When I buy some junk food, I have to give something else up. In general, I limit myself to Tortilla Chips (to go with Guacamole and Salsa), Sour Patch Kids, and Diet Coke. After that, I start to get really guilty.
But apparently, if you murder everyone in sight, you get your choice of crap to eat. Saddam used to love Cheetos but then he discovered Doritos and all bets were off. Froot Loops don't do it for him, so he gets Raisin Bran. For god's sake, people, this man is evil. He doesn't deserve Doritos. I deserve Doritos because, you see, I've never killed anyone. I guess I've never asked the Federal Gov't for Doritos, but I'm pretty sure I know the answer I would get.

And if I wasn't annoyed enough already, I see that they are again debating teaching intellegent design in public schools.

Geez...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?