Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Cubs are winning

I'm wondering if I'm acquiring the psychic powers that I was so clearly lacking in the first half. I mean, I was like, the anti-psychic. Everything I would predict would turn out exactly opposite. And due to my generally optimistic nature, that was not such a good thing.

But as I was following the Cubbies on gamecast, as soon as I saw the lineup I thought "I totally bet that Neifi! and Blanco are going to produce today. Neifi! is going to start out really hot this second half." And what do you know, it happened. Maybe it worked because I didn't put the prediction in writing or maybe my luck has just changed. I'm going to try it out again, silently making predictions inside my own head and see if it works.

Should this prove fruitful, I promise to use my powers for good and not evil.

Relative good anyway.

Or at least neutral.





maybe evil.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?