Monday, August 22, 2005

 

So what's up with the Cubs?

I go on vacation, miss 9 games, and come back to find more of the same. The Cubs win a series against the Cardinals and the Astros each and then drop one to the hapless Rockies...pathetic.

It's time for someone to explain to me the deal with the Cubs. How do things like this happen?

I think there is little doubt that next year's team will be completely different. Something has to give.

Anyway, that is not important. I can't really analyze a team I haven't watched. I did, however, get a chance to visit the Hall of Fame while I was in New York and will write about that experience in due time. Suffice to say, it is an awesome, awesome place.

I had a chance to do a fair amount of writing this trip, so lots of good stuff coming (this is not an example of that good stuff, don't worry).

Until then...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?