Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 

What do you think?

Murton and Cedeno both played very well last night. Do you think they'll both make it back into the starting lineup today?

Personally, I doubt it. It would really be too much to expect Dusty to run the same lineup out on consecutive days.

Reason #37 to not like Corey

From the Trib:

The Cubs would like outfielder Corey Patterson to polish his batting stroke in winter ball, but he will not commit to that yet.

"I'm not going to think about it right now," Patterson said. "It's my decision. I have to do what I think is best for me, but I'm not saying one way or another. I just want to play the best I can [for the rest of the season]."

Hmmm, good thinkin', Lincoln. After the stellar year you've had, they really have no right to force you to play baseball. You know, it's really sad. With his defense, he would only need to be average with the bat to be a solid asset. Right now, though, that seems like a lot to ask.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?