Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Running Blog

I've mentioned it before, but it bears mentioning again. The Wife and I have a running blog up where we track the progress of our running. Initially it was simply a digital training log, but it has expanded since we stopped training for the marathon and had lots of free time on our hands (I use "our" liberally. She has been behind most all of the site improvements).

Much of the same writing you get here can be found over at that site, except that it will be applied to discussions on running. And toenails, specifically the removal of. Plus there are lots and lots of colorful plots with charts and graphs and, well, it is all very exciting. Weee!!

You may have noticed that I have finally linked our running blog in my sidebar. Click on over and check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?