Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Linking things

Okay, here's a few fun things:

The Daily Changey Thing over at jamierieger.com has shut down (that's not the fun part) and has been replaced with an official blog'y-like blog: GoGoTypeMonkey! (<- fun part) Here you will find all sorts of wacky links and short little observations. There's still plenty of good things at jamierieger.com as well, like this.

Over at Goatriders, we have started to break down the Cubs' future in 2006. So far Kurt/Death has taken a swing at our infield (well, not literally...although I wish someone would take a Kerrigan-style wacky at Neifi) and I've tackled the catcher position (again, not literally...they're bigger than me). There will be more of the same throughout the month over at GROTA.

The Wife and I have also started running and working out again. The holidays were all good and fun, but one can only sit on one's ass for so long eating cheeseburgers before the need to exercise begins to weigh heavily on one's conscience (and by "one" I mean "me"). There are also some truly outstanding pictures of us that were taken with the camera built into our new iMac Intel Duo (or whatever it's officially called). They are fairly hilarious, if I do say so myself. If you head over there, you will also find liberal use of The Wife's new toy, Google Earth.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?